Revibe & Who’s Next have partnered to launch the first Revibe Upcycling Contest, an open call to professional designers to re-imagine the way we produce Sportswear. Today we’re proud to announce the 6 contest’s finalists who will exhibit their creations at Who’s Next trade show in Paris.
Revibe is the leading platform for upcycling fashion in Europe. Headquartered in Paris, the tech startup brings together over 100 fashion designers, counting +1500 upcycling products. A B2B2C solution that supports emerging brands from materials procurement to online distribution.
After an initial round of selection by Revibe and WSN’s community, we are proud to announce the 6 contest finalists who will exhibit their creations during September’s Who’s Next. It will be the fair attendees themselves who will vote for the winning design.
The awards ceremony will take place on Sunday, September 4, after 6 pm.
- RACING SETS by House of Re: Upcycled out of vintage cycling and racing vests.
- 3D CARBON DRESS by Patient Z & Vaughan Anson: Upcycled out of vintage ski trousers and jackets
- COMBINAISONS N9 by Maison Mourcel: Upcycled out of serveral different sportswear scraps.
- MARILYN by NIO New Is Over: Upcycled out of an Adidas tracksuit jacket from the 90s
- 80’s TREKKIN’ by Duo: Upcycled out of two 80s trekking suits
- THE BOOT BAG by Unwanted FC: Upcycled out of vintage football jerseys.